Advantages of LED Tube Lights
LED tubes are fast replacing fluorescent bulbs both at residential as well as commercial fronts. The reasons are many, some of which are listed below:
1. They are shatter-proof: LEDs are made using sturdy plastic in aluminum housing instead of glass. This makes them shatter-proof.
2. They are dimmable: This feature is loved by one and all as it helps control the brightness of the lighting fixture with the help of remote clicks.
3. They have long service life: Although this point has much to do with the build quality of the product, but on an average, LED tubes last somewhere between 50,000 to 100,000 hours without going down on light performance.
Report this ad
Useful Info* Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal.
* Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services.
* Goruncit.com not responsibility for any kind of dealing risk. All have to be done at your own risk.